Name:
Location: Canada

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Time flies when you're busy...

Greetings Piano Lovers...
Many apologises for not keeping this blog up to date over the past two months. A lot has happened.

Our Mason and Hamlin now has a new finish on the board and we are prepping the case parts to be sent to the refinisher over the holidays.


The cast iron plate returned from the refinisher this past week...isn't it beautiful! After Christmas we'll put it back together with the rest of the piano...untill then it lives under the hoist in the spray booth...which is really just a back storage room...that hasn't lived up to it's full potential yet.


We're hoping to have it playing by spring...it will eventually go to live at the FSU - TV station...

I celebrated Thanksgiving with some of my dear Florida friends...I cooked the bird...what do you think, not bad for a Canadian!


There's a Christmas tree in my apartment...thanks to my roomate Tiffanie...it really makes Florida feel a lot more like home. It's strange getting ready for the Christmas season in a place with no snow! But believe me...the temperatures really haven't been much warmer then home. As I write this it is 6 degrees Celcuis out...that's only 2 degrees warmer then Belleville!


And the other part of the excitement down here...My car broke at the end of October...ok...it had a little help.


So there have been some changes in the wheel department. I would like to welcome the new car to my blog world...Here's a picture of the Canadian car meeting the Sunset at the Gulf of Mexico.


It seems to like it here...so I guess it will be hanging around for a little while. Many thanks to my family for helping me out in a tight spot...and to my Wonderfully daring Mother...for driving it single handedly down to me. Is there anything she can't do!

So to end this entry...I'll leave you with some sightseeing photos of me and my Mom exploring the rugged Florida landscape. If I had a choice of who to meet up with in the dark...I would take a bear over an alligator any day!



Untill next time...Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home