Welcome to my Blog...
Greetings to my friends in the Piano World!
I've created this Blog in order to keep all of you on track with my upcoming adventures while I'm studying at Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida.

Sunset over the Gulf of Mexico - December 6, 2005. How can I not fall in love with this place?

Things should be alright as long as I heed the warnings...Hee! Hee!
Be sure to check back for an update in late August 2006.
I've created this Blog in order to keep all of you on track with my upcoming adventures while I'm studying at Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida. 
Sunset over the Gulf of Mexico - December 6, 2005. How can I not fall in love with this place?

Things should be alright as long as I heed the warnings...Hee! Hee!
Be sure to check back for an update in late August 2006.

5 Comments:
Hiya!
Great to see your blog! I hope you are doing well. I really enjoyed reconnecting with you and look forward to more time spent before you head south!
Hugs,
Amy
Are you bringing lots of Canadian flags with you?
Amy,
Good luck in Florida!!! Keep in touch. And we'll see you at Christmas - I'm sure Alison will have missed you greatly by then. We will too of course!!
Deb
Hey there Amy,
Hope your haveing a great time down south. I can't wait to hear all of the exciting things that have been going on with you down there! It hasn't been the same here without you. Now I need to try and pick on Terry twice as much because your not here to do it!! lol
Hi Amy,
I hope all is well. The girls ask about you often. I'll have to show them all your pictures. Your apartment complex looks great.
Hugs and general torment,
Your sis.
Post a Comment
<< Home