Welcome to Tallahassee!!!
Hi everyone!
I arrived late yesterday afternoon in Tallahassee...the trip was long but couldn't have been better planned if I had actually planned it better. Thanks to the GPS I kept on most of the right roads and managed to drive through the middle of Atlanta in the dark and the rain without getting lost.
My home away from home is very nice...nestled in amoungst the trees and the pool...I just walked through there to come to the computer lab and it is not suffering from lack of use. Once I get more settled I'll add some pictures...how I wish we were experiencing the same temperatures back home. I spoke to my Mom this morning and she said that it was 10 degrees celcius...let's just say it's not that chilly here!
I guess that's it for now...
I arrived late yesterday afternoon in Tallahassee...the trip was long but couldn't have been better planned if I had actually planned it better. Thanks to the GPS I kept on most of the right roads and managed to drive through the middle of Atlanta in the dark and the rain without getting lost.
My home away from home is very nice...nestled in amoungst the trees and the pool...I just walked through there to come to the computer lab and it is not suffering from lack of use. Once I get more settled I'll add some pictures...how I wish we were experiencing the same temperatures back home. I spoke to my Mom this morning and she said that it was 10 degrees celcius...let's just say it's not that chilly here!
I guess that's it for now...

1 Comments:
Yay, Amy! Welcome home! We are thinking of you lots. I hope you feel settled very soon and learn where everything is. Make sure to post and tell us about when you start working!
Post a Comment
<< Home